You can sleep comfortably knowing that your purchase is backed by Visionary Sleep’s 10-year non-prorated warranty. If you’d like to initiate a warranty claim, please contact us here and we will be happy to assist you with the process. For your convenience, we have provided the details of this warranty below as well as a downloadable version of the warranty brochure.
Our mattresses are made with the finest care and quality of craftsmanship, providing you with years of comfort and support. Visionary Sleep warrants against defects in workmanship and/or materials of your mattress. In the unlikely event that service is required because of such defects after purchase, your Visionary Sleep mattress will be repaired or replaced (at Visionary Sleep’s option) without charge, except for transportation costs. If you observe a defect, please contact us at 888-908-0923 or email us at email@example.com. To successfully file a warranty claim, proof of purchase must be provided (including date of purchase),and tags must still be adhered to the mattress.
VISIONARY SLEEP WARRANTY
This warranty gives you specific legal rights but you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. The manufacturer warrants against defects in workmanship and material of the mattress. In the unlikely event that service is required because of such defects after purchase, your Visionary Sleep mattress will be repaired or replaced (at the manufacturer’s option) without charge, except for transportation costs.
Please note: If identical materials are not available at time of repair, the manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality.
If service is required during the years covered by warranty (see Warranty Schedule below) because of such defects, your Visionary Sleep mattress will be repaired or replaced (at the manufacturer option) at a charge as shown in the Warranty Schedule, plus transportation costs. If you observe a defect, contact us at www.restonic.com/mattress-warranty to file a warranty claim. Proof of purchase must be provided (including date of purchase).
This warranty is given by the Visionary Sleep manufacturer whose name and address appear on the law label attached to your Visionary Sleep product. This warranty is given only to the initial purchaser and is effective from the date of purchase. This warranty shall be governed by the state law and adjudicated in the state and local courts located in city and state where the mattress was manufactured.
The Visionary Sleep Warranty does NOT cover items not expressly listed in the above “Limited Warranty” section, such as, but not confined to:
- Transportation and inspection costs.
- Bedding sold “as is,” or floor samples, or bedding purchased from secondhand parties, non-retail establishments or received as promotional item.
- Bedding height.
- Comfort preference.
- Replacement of another piece in a sleep set, unless it is also defective.
- At some point your new sleep set may reveal normal body impressions. These are to be expected as the product forms to you.
- Body impressions or sagging that measures less than .75″ on all mattresses without a quilt top (1.5″ for quilt top mattresses).
- Damage of the mattress due to misuse or abuse.
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation, bed base or when an incorrect bed frame is used.
- Sheet fit.
- Mattress fabric cover is not under Warranty.
- Handles are for decorative purposes only and not covered under the Warranty.
- Normal change in softness and recovery time associated with memory foam and latex materials over time. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these materials.
- Fabric Stains, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns on mattress or box spring.
- Zippered mattress cover damage due to improper care.
At first, your new Visionary Sleep mattress may feel firm in contrast to what you have been using, but within a short period of time, you will become adjusted to the feel of a properly supportive mattress.
Attached to every Visionary Sleep mattress is a law tag which includes a warranty code number. To determine the terms of your warranty, match the warranty code with the appropriate line in the warranty schedule. Law tags are marked accordingly. “Exclusive of transportation and inspection costs.” This warranty is for products that carry the specific warranty codes listed.